Being a property owner is a good investment and Urban and Living believe such investments should be taken care of. Owning property is more than just giving out leases and expecting a sum of money at the end of every monthly. The tenants’ satisfaction with the property’s living conditions is crucial to the success of the business. But if you are a property owner, you probably already know this.
Now, let us ask you this – how are you holding up with your property management?
Are rental spaces up to standard? Is there constant indoor/outdoor maintenance? Are you attending to tenants queries on time? Are tenants paying their rent on time? Apart from the above questions, there are the constant tenant phone calls, credit checks and full screening that all form part of property owner’s daily tasks! With that said, we can all acknowledge that property management is no child’s play! Property owners know this, and that is why we exist!
We at Urban and Living pride ourselves in offering excellent hands-on service in property management. We exist to get our hands in the nitty gritty tasks of managing properties that could save owners a lot of time!
As a property owner, you need us because we offer a range of services under one umbrella. While you expand on your business in the industry, we take care of the day to day running of your property business.
We handle the following for our clients:
- Monthly billing and distribution of owner levy statements by e-mail, post or hand delivery to the property
- Collection of rental and levies and monthly services charges
- Debt collection of arrears levies
- Liaising with attorneys appointed to manage legal collections (Legal costs are for the Landlords account) Detailed file per tenant
- Advertising vacancies
- Showing of premises
- Drawing up of leases
- Renewal of leases
- Enforcement of rules
- Invoice and levy statement distribution
- Utilities: recovery of utility charges from tenants
- Ensuring timeous payment of electricity, sewage, water and all utilities
- Ensure fire hoses are not tampered with
- Manage parking allocations
- Attend to security issues
- Caretakers will also be available to purchase various items for the smooth running of the building such as cleaning materials and change common area light bulbs when required
- Caretakers will also monitor refuse removal
- Caretakers will ensure all the rules of the building are being abided by tenants.